Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, April 11, 2005

Friday Fun

Friday night was great fun. More laughing and eating than knitting, but those are the best types of get togethers. Below we have a shot of our local Supermodel as well as our gracious hostess. Thanks again, Lesley!



Here Wanda, Cynthia, and Stacey are enjoying some lively conversation and getting in a few stitches every once in a while.


There were quite a few other wonderful ladies there as well. Unfortunatly for me, the photos I shot of them didn't come out and rather than post unflattering photos I thought I'd spare them and just say that I had a great time spending time with everyone there. Can't wait for the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home