Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, April 01, 2005

Ginormous Bag

I must disagree with the name selected for this fabulous bag. "My Constant Companion" insinuates that you could pick it up and carry it around with you. It's gorgeous. I love it. But this bad boy is sitting in the corner filled to the gills with stuff and it's not moving from there unless I empty it or want to throw out my back...


Foot is there for scale since it did shrink enough that I can't sit in it anymore.



And holy stash holder Batman. I can fit so much yarn in this bad boy I should be ashamed (but I'm not) .

6 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow, Michelle ... that's the kind of bag that I need in my life, one that can fit that much yarn in it!! And, looking forward to seeing you again next week ... if my yarn swift comes in time for me to finish winding, then I'll bring the silk. :)

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

I bet that you could still fit in that....it's crazy huge! How does T like the clogs?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Leisel said...

Wow! I knew it was big for a felted tote, but I had no idea it was THAT big!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

will you be bringing it to Lesley's? I wanna see it! where ARE the pics of Mr. Sittin's felted clogs?

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Wendy G said...

What a great bag! I know you will enjoy filling it with more yarn.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Nik said...

when i saw the first picture, I thought that it was a foot rest...and I thought "cool!"

Now i realize it's a bag and I think "that's even cooler!"

looking good, girlie.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home