Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, April 22, 2005

Graduated Ribbed Top

This is one quick knit! It's totally mindless and has become my perfect get together knitting. Knitted in the round, it's a 4x2 rib that just goes and goes for 11 inches. Then I need to pay a little attention, but for now k4, p2, rep - how much easier could it get (besides stockinette of course)


If you haven't seen it already, Norma did a wonderful Tribute to Stokinette the other day.

Also, Jenifer has started a Triada Along. I am so there.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Nice! And check it out ... I'm starting a triada-along! Come join!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Ooh. I love how that Sonata is knitting up. Very pretty variegation. See u tonight!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Yea, Michelle! I was hoping you'd join ... I'm happy doing a knitalong with only one other person, but I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one! It'll be fun. Love the colors, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home