Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, April 18, 2005

S.A--T.U.R--D.A.Y Night

K. I'm actually talking about Friday night but I got that song stuck in my head while trying to come up with a title so we're all stuck with it now.

I'm fairly certain everyone had a wonderful time at Mrs. Pink's home Friday. I know I laughed harder than I have in a very long time.

Photographic evidence that Cathi does indeed knit at these get-togethers. Though from what I hear she had to rip the whole thing out and start over. So sad...


Miss. BluFlecia joined us, driving all the way from Colorado Springs just to visit. She's a riot and was a joy to be around. Here's a picture of her taking a picture of me. Yes, I'm that cheesy too.


Libby and Lisa


Wanda and Theresa

Because I consider the other people that attended friends I've chosen to remain their friend and not post the awful photos I managed to take of them (evidence of my non-existent photographic skills). Needless to say, it was great to visit with Tamera, Stacey, and RayLynn as well.

We had at least four clapoti (clapotises?) in progress. It's such an amazing and versatile pattern. I'm seriously considering a second.

Hope everyone out there had a wonderful weekend as well. If you don't have a group of pals to knit with on occasion I'd strongly encourage joining a group or starting one. Who else can you tell about a great deal you got on some yarn that will be just as excited about it as you are?

5 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Ok, you're right, the pic isn't half bad! I do like the new layout. Very cool.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Momma22wildfires said...

Ugh! I'm so jealous that you got to meet bluFelicia in person! I bet you laughed so hard your sides hurt!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Momma22wildfires said...

PS---thanks for getting that song stuck in MY head now. LOL ;)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

It's not too sad, seeing as I've already finished the one side and am halfway done with the other. God I love doing sections with only 33 sts on the row. It just wasn't right and hopefully will look better now.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

I think it might be like deer, sheep, and fish. Clapotis can be singular or plural, all depending on context? Meanwhile, you managed to not show us what YOU were working on at Cathi's!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home