Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, April 07, 2005

SALE!!!

One of my favorite words in the English language is SALE (coming in a close second is CLEARANCE). Why do I share this little quirk of mine with you? Well, because I’ve come across one of my favorite online yarn stores advertising this most wonderful and spectacular word. Webs is having an anniversary sale. They have quite a great number of the most wonderful yarns on sale at that are each almost 50% off of the normal price.

So, what else have I been up to? I’ve been plugging away at the blankie for one of my dear friends.



It’s coming along slowly but surely. I need to step up the pace though since she’s due in less than 2 months. My other friend that was pregnant (now she’s a mommy) had her dear little baby girl early and thus will not be receiving a blankie. I’m really excited about it though because I’ve really wanted to make this and now I have a legitimate excuse. Not that I really needed an excuse. I bought the yarn for it a while ago. I guess purpose would be a better word. Eh, technicalities.

Summer is nearly here and I’m marking up every magazine and book I have trying to find that perfect summer project. My goal is to use stash as much as possible but I’m finding my stash too small and too winter oriented so I guess I’ll just have to buy some yarn. Darn. Good thing I know about a SALE going on right now.

AND - the Spring issue of Knitty is out. Could this day GET any BETTER???

Have a great one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home