Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, April 04, 2005

THE Slippers

Thanks for all the comments about the gi-normous bag. I was pretty happy about it's storage capacity. I managed to rearrange quite a bit of my stash into it and out of some tacky bins I had everything in. A lot of you had asked about the Mr.'s slippers.


So here's a nice shot of them. I couldn't locate the Mr. when I took the picture so I've yet to capture an "action" shot. I'm sure you guys get the idea though. One goes on the left foot and one on the right. Ha. I'm so funny. Feeling a little punchy this morning.

Hey! Does anyone who ventures near my little ol' blog know a lot about smoke detectors? We have had a great weekend (well, mostly last night) since our smoke detectors have decided to flake out. There isn't any smoke or other gases floating through the house, but three of our alarms keep randomly alerting. They will beep three times in succession and then go silent for an unquantifiable about of time before they do it again (anywhere from a half hour to 6 hours). The most recent and disturbing occurrence was at 4:30 this morning. ARGH!

We tried everything we could think of. Replaced all their batteries (even though it beeps differently when it's a power issue). Vacuumed all the covers. Pulled them out of the ceiling and vacuumed under there too. The Mr. kept them quietest longest by pushing "test" on one of them. They are about to drive me batty. Advice? Anyone? Bueller?

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

I will ask the bf. He's Mr. Handy. My only thought was to change the batteries, but you've already done that.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home