Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Weekend Fun?

This last weekend started off right. Knit night at Lesleys then a fun meeting of white water rafting guides in Colorado Springs (I don't raft, I knit while DH rafts - it works well for both of us). What we didn't count on was on Sunday morning there being white out conditions and I-25 being closed all day. We have great friends in the Springs that thankfully allowed us to stay for an extra night. I only wish I'd brought more knitting with me. I guess I've learned my lesson. Planning to stay or not, I need at least enough knitting for a whole day of movie watching.

We drove back home on Monday morning (took 3 blinken' hours) and fed the now neglected and very huffy cat. Not that I blame her. We felt really bad about that part. Apparently she did managed to sample some jelly beans in our absence and has since forgiven us. Mostly.



The drive home was very interesting. I amused myself by taking photos of all the cars that were completely buried in the snow on the side of the road. It was very slick out still but people were going slow enough that we passed only a few fender benders.

This picture makes me think of one of those "Where's Waldo" games


Can you see it? Maybe this will help

I couldn't tell exactly what model car that was but it was the size of a Ford Tarus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home