Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, April 08, 2005

Weekend Reading

Reading??? I don't read anymore. (If I could figure out how to read and knit I'm sure I would). What would I ever consider reading when there is knitting to be done?


Yes. I finally got my copy of the Yarn Harlot's book yesterday. Even Mr. Sittin' was laughing at what I read out loud. Expecially the bits about spouses putting up with knitters. He's always asking me if I'm knitting or purling. Poor man, what he has to do to get a conversation started sometimes...

I told him that this book was one that should be able to pull me out of any funk I was in and cheer me up. He asked if he could have a copy for emergency purposes (in case I didn't have mine on hand when one was needed).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home