Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, April 25, 2005

What a great weekend. Saturday started off right by hanging out with Wanda, Cynthia, and Stacey at the bead shop. I restrained myself (mostly) and only made two stitch markers while I was at the shop. I bought some seed beads that I could use with the beads I blogged about last week for more stitch markers.

Here are the two I made at the store. I'll have to post all the ones I made after I got home at another time. (*grin*)

I loved the metal look to these beads. The round ones in between are nearly white with a touch of purple to them. The circle with the heart in the middle are actually two seperate beads. Once I figured out the heart fit in the middle I had to make a marker with it.

I had the same kind of issue with this one. I fell in love with the cute little espresso charm and thought they'd be perfect with these "chocolate and caramel" beads. Yummy!

Cynthia posted some good pics of our beading in progress. I, of course, forgot my camera and had to take pictures later on. One day I'll learn.

On a side note, the Denver influence is spreading slowly but surely. Not only have we gotten Tamera to start a clapotis, she has started a blog.

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Stacey said...

I can't wait to see all the other stitch markers you made! I am still lovin' the little espresso cup, I may just have to make one of those too! As always, it was great hanging out.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Oooh! since you only made two, you were done way before I got out my cam. SO CUTE. Can't wait to go again (damn the addictiveness!)

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Cathi said...

You'd better keep those away from me, because I might steal them. I really super love the espresso one, I'll have to go check that out.

PS- Thank goodness you finally posted, I was stalking your blog all weekend to see an update of the beading trip. :)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Haha, that's funny that Cathi was stalking your blog! I love the espresso stitch marker as well. It is so cute. I wanna see pics of the beaded stitch markers you made.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home