Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What a pill

I managed to finish the pillbox hat over this nice long weekend. I was tired of carrying it around with me. The problem with "commuter projects" is that they don't go very fast when you drive yourself around. They seem to work much better for the people that can take advantage of public transportation. Imagine that...

Here a crappy picture of it.



I do actually like it quite a bit. I need to figure out how to block it and I bet I'll like it more. The top needs a little help in laying flat. The pattern calls for a large cute and/or nice bead in the center front and I'm debating on adding one from my stash (or even going to the bead store to find one *gasp*).

7 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

The hat is very cute! I don't remember seeing you work on that hat at any of the meetups...

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger General Ginger said...

I love it. Fantastic job. What pattern is it?

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Cathi said...

It looks so cuuuute! Can't wait to see it in person!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

That is WAY cute! Love the beads!!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger ttbookjunkie said...

that came out so great!

Amanda

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous anmiryam said...

I love that hat and may have to come steal it from you.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

I doubt sincerely if you need to buy a bead, but since when would that stop you? j/k The hat is very cute and I'm sure once you block it some more, you will love it. Great job!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home