Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yarn Type

You are Shetland Wool.

You are Shetland Wool.
You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a
little on the harsh side. Though you look
delicate you are tough as nails and prone to
intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are
widely respected and even revered.

What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments about the baby blanket. It was acutally a lot of fun to knit. I just need to get it finished.
And that's about all I have to say. Sad isn't it? I have been very busy with everything except knitting this week. Figures.
I am going to Taos this weekend (YEAH!) for our annual visit and plan to get some knitting done on the trip there and back. We are camping though (in the most literal sense, sleeping bags, tent, on the ground, you get the picture) so I don't know how much knitting I'll actually get done while I'm there. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Maybe I'll have more to say on Monday...

5 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Oooh ... I love Taos so much. Are you going to La Lana?

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Have fun in Taos! See you on Tues at the yarn store!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger kitkatknits said...

I'm also Shetland Wool.

--K

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Wendy G said...

Have a great trip! One of my favorite places.

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! That quiz was really fun I'm Mohair. Hope you have a great day! Turkey

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home