Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, June 27, 2005

AWOL

It seems I've been slacking on my blogging duties. Since I spent a good chunk of my week last week in Fayetteville, North Carolina - which is very close to Fort Bragg Army Base - I thought the military title would be appropriate.

Work has been keeping me hopping. Between that and helping a friend move to Rifle, Colorado (just a little further west of Grand Junction, Colorado) over this past weekend, there is little to report.

I have been working diligently on the Graduated Ribbed Top (and might even show you photographic evidence this week). Hope everyone out there has been having a good time.

Roger. Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home