Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, June 20, 2005

Details

This lovely is cotton and angora (yum) that may end up a OSW. The "shop" with this sold mostly roving that looked to me like cotton candy because of how they packaged it. They had a small section of finished yarn on the back wall. What a lucky find. There is nearly 400 yards in there.


This sport weight wool in a pretty mauve is destined to become a cardigan - maybe


This is a colorway I fell in love with (needs a better name than "103"). It's about 1200 yards of a Rayon and Flax blend. I have NO idea what I'm going to make with it but I like it a lot.


And the piece de resistance - 100% Kid Mohair from Brooks Farms that will most likely become the Diamond Sweater I had started out of cotton then changed my mind about.

Click for close up



And to top off the festival properly.




(Is is sad the I already can't wait for next year?)

6 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

(jealous ... jealous .... jealous ... jealous ...)

But looks like a great stash!! :)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

you're a little tricksy! I didn't see you bought THREE skeins of the kid mohair from BFY! THREE. I'm drooling. The interlacements would make a nice form fitting sweater for you, I bet (it's 1200 yards and you're quite tiny).

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Stacey said...

Love your purchases...you know you are being subtle about it, but I think you like pink just as much as we do:) So, we've put off the date for starting Rogue...what's the new date? I'm expecting my yarn this week and I know that it will be tempting to wind it down and "swatch"!

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous anmiryam said...

Love the button (and the yarn). I bought some BFY at MDS&W, now I just have to decide what to make with it...right now it's aging nicely in the stash. Glad you had fun!

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Joanne said...

You've got great taste in yarn! I'm looking forward to see what you make with your new purchases.

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the button and I'm glad you found it. Call me tonight if you want! Love ya!

Turkey

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home