Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Grad still going

During the pre-Estes party I was working diligently on the graduated ribbed top when Stacy commented on how cool the pooling was looking on the top 2" of the sleeve. I had been trucking right along, and hadn't noticed. At least I didn't have to start the whole dang thing over. I couldn't face the frogging that night and ended up taking care of it on the way to meet up with everyone on the way to Estes. Since that time, I've had very limited time to knit but have managed to make some progress.



Looks alot like the last photo I showed you doesn't it. We'll the good news is...


I'm finally on sleeve #2. Whoo. Hoo.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous AmyB said...

Hooray! It feels good to make so much progress, doesn't it? Can't wait to see the finished product!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Soon it will be finished!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home