Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Purl On, Dude

What an awesome weekend! To start is off right, our MHKnitters group had a party. It seems everyone had a good time (whew!). Mr. Sittin' was absolutely wonderful. It wouldn't have been nearly as great without all his help and natural hosting abilities.

We stayed up late giggling, knitting, and talking about what we anticipated to be the highlight of the weekend - the Estes Wool Market. About four hours after crashing, those that stayed over and I headed out to Flatiron Crossing to meet up with everyone for the trip up to Estes. Cynthia and Libby have the best pictures I've seen yet of our little adventure.

We were discussing how odd it was that most of us have been knitting for so long and had yet to make it up to the festival. Now that I've been to one, I won't be missing it again! There was an incredible amount of things to fondle and add to the when-i-win-the-lotto lists. Many of the vendors there were people I'd heard of, but never seen their yarns in person. I'm so impressed with some that I have no doubt I'll be ordering more online before the next festival.

My personal "take" was just what exactly what I had hoped.


I'll post details tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

I'm in awe of your restraint at the festival! Since I've now come down from my druggie high of buying so much luscious yarn, I can't 'member what you were planning on with that pink yarn... cardi?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Oh, what fun! I can't wait to see your goodies ... I'll have to live vicariously, which is okay as long as I can fondle your stash. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home