Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, July 25, 2005

Best Guy in the WORLD

I'm claiming the status of Best Guy in the WORLD for my guy. Why does he deserve such a title? Let me tell you...
We are planning on taking a week long river rafting trip in the early fall. He's been very big into the sport of white water rafting for about 7 years now. I go along, but as the shuttle driver. He rafts. I stay dry on the beach, reading and knitting. It's a pleasant experience for both of us. He's always trying to talk me into going down the river though. He just doesn't understand what is so fun about sitting on the beach. This years vacation plans has him VERY excited that I've decided to go on the river.
This weekend he decides that I don't have nearly enough gear for rafting so we go to the rafting store. 10 minutes after arriving he comes up to me with this:

"Here honey, you'll need one of these for your knitting pattern. And we should probably buy a bigger dry-box for your needles and yarn..."

He wins!

5 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Stacey said...

I need to find myself one of those, no not a dry-box...a GUY that is! He sure knows the way to your heart:) Thinking of all the details to keep your knitting dry...awww!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

Okay, I can't agree with you that he's the best guy in the world, I would save that for my sweetie. But he sure is a keeper, that's great.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Mr Sittin' has proven his thoughtfulness over and over again. Where in the world can I find one of these rare types?

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger yuvee said...

That's so sweet!! He must be one of those rare species left...I never met a guy who cares about my knitting, though they do enjoy helping me frogging.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger duchessofgravity said...

that is absolutely fantastic!!! how great is he!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home