Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Diggin' It

I'm really diggin' this Tivoli pattern. I didn't have a ton of time this weekend to knit but I did manage to make some good progress in this tank pattern. I threw it on a little waste yarn to see if I liked how it was fitting.



Not that you can really tell from the photo, but the edges roll pretty bad. I looked through the gallery and decided that I kind of like that on some of the tanks. I dislike it on others though. I guess I'll have to finish this one and decide if I want to do something about it. I figure a good blocking won't hurt, and one girl did a very nice crochet border that seemed to help calm it down a little.

Our Littleton knitting meetup is tonight. I can't wait! It's one of my favorite groups. Between that and the fabulous weather we are having today, I can tell it's going to be a good day. Have a great one!

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

It's looking good thus far. I'm one of the ones that doesn't like the rolling aspect at all. I will definitely have to do some ribbing or other techniques to control that.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home