Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Felted Flowers

We have flowers here folks!


Overall I'd say I like them. I still have a bit of seaming to do on the bag before I can felt it. I can't figure out what they are saying I need to do with the top of the bag... I'm sure I'm overcomplicating it. That and I didn't feel like focusing on it because I couldn't read Harry Potter and the pattern at the same time. Yes. I'm a goob.

Tomorrow... I decided I have too few items on my current WIP list. I'll have to show you what I've cast on to make up for that...

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

The flowers are looking good.

Oh,yes, please do shae with your readers all of your new projects!! hee-hee!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Ooh ... I just saw those flowers and wondered how they would look in Noro, all different colors. Now I know I'm going to have to make one. Wouldn't that be so cool, though??! And I could maybe do the contrasting stripes on the bag in the same Noro as well. Darn not having enough time to knit it all. Hope you're well!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home