Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, July 22, 2005

Par-r-r-ta-a-a-ay

We are partying hardy in the land of Mile High. Not only did we enjoy a lovely evening at Chez Pink but we got to meet Miss Wendy. Knitters are awesome. What other group of people would meet for the first time and by that time the evening is up you can't tell who's known who for years and who just met?

Another reason to party, at least at my house, is this


It's true. I'm done. I really like it! Finally, I've knit something for myself I really like. I think that is why I knitted for family for my first couple of years. I'd made something and know it wasn't crap but I'd dislike it anyway. It was easier to give it to someone else than to have to face it every day.
And finally, we must party for the sister-in-law's engagement. Hooray for Sarah!! Love ya!

9 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

WOOT! I absolutely love this top. I think I will have to break down and figure out the math to make it for myself. You did an awesome job on Graudated and it looks so great on you.

I'm glad you like it. I'm sure you will love wearing this all the time.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Nik said...

it fits you very well. it's a simple sweater but makes a statement. Excellent!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

I guess I'm late to the party.

What pattern did you use for that beautiful sweater???

It's such a great fit.

And what yarn?

Spill!

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Joanne said...

An old Rod Stewart song says it all: "You wear it well". Great job, Michelle!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

I don't see any boob bags....:)

It looks great! Bravo!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Yea to you!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

The sweater looks terrific on you! All that slaving away paid off... now the question is...what's next? (besides Rogue, of course)

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger stefani said...

You have every right to party! That top looks great!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger stefani said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home