Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, July 18, 2005

Pre-Graduation Party

I'm FINALLY *almost* graduated. I finished the I-cord bind-off right after I took this picture.


I'm going to have to work on doing things in the right order. Knit, then picture. Oh well. I should be weaving in ends and have a decent "action" shot of this puppy later this week. I can barely express how excited I am to be done with this project. It fits nicely (oddly enough, this is a first for me). It looks pretty cool. It will have time to "rest" in the closet before I wear it (right now, I'm fairly sick of looking at it). And it was the perfect Knit-While-You-Read project because it was so mindless.

I've never mastered the concept of the Knit-While-You-Read until this weekend. I've admired people that can but I've never given it the attention that it probably deserves in order to master the art. This weekend I had some additional motivation to learn because I couldn't put this down. Yes. I read. the. whole. thing.

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Whoo-hoo, Michelle's graduated! Looks great. I'm so impressed.

Did you cast on for any other new projects?

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow, I can't wait to see it. I have yet to buy my copy ... can't wait!

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous AmyB said...

Congrats! It looks great and can't wait to see it on... I'm looking forward to starting The Book tonight. Yay!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

That pullover is so pretty :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home