Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Roses are Red

In my case they won't be but I haven't really gotten that far yet. I did manage to get the back of my bag completed this weekend. It was a very fast knit, once I figured out the pattern.



I think it may go a little faster for me. I'm using bulky yarn rather than the super crazy bulky the pattern calls for. I'm really getting excited about the project. Now I just need to get the rest finished and felted.

The new Interweave Knits motivated me to get this going since I'm interested in making the bag (gigantic one with flowers on it) but felt I needed to get this finished first.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous wendy g said...

The Flower Basket Bag is loking good.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow - that is really so cute, even without the flowers. The more I see this bag, the more I like it! And I can see the temptation of that other bag coming up as well ... I'm just not sure if I can handle wanting to start any more projects.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Cool, Michelle. You are just cranking them out. Granted this one isn't finished, but I'd about forgotten this was on your list. I think it will be very nice. How's the Ribbed Cotton Sweater going?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

I really should try to get mine going- yours looks great, can't wait to see the two tone flowers!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home