Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Triada

If you google Triada you will find Ukrainiann Operating System and Bulgarian Art Galleries but that isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about this.





Finally Done. It took four attempts until I was happy with the way it looked. Most of those attempts were over quickly as the trouble I ran into the most was the provisional cast on.

I love how it turned out. Now I just need to get a tank top that I like for underneath. The green is very vibrant and I enjoy the flash of color it give to the overall work. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit tight.

6 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

cute, cute, cute!!

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous margene said...

Very cute! We, here in SLC, had a chance to meet Mishaele last night! It's amazing how close we all were at Estes. We'll plan better next year!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Pammi said...

that is just to cute. Love it.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

You look so happy wearing it! I like it, I can't wait to see it in person!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Michelle, I'm so jealous. You finished yours so quickly. I'm still working on mine, although I haven't gotten that far on it as I have 50 million other projects!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

or you could take Mr. Sittin's advice and wear it as a tank top. beautiful colors!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home