Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, July 11, 2005

We had family come into town this weekend but don't let it fool you into thinking I didn't get any knitting done. I got quite far on my flower basket bag. In fact, I'm done with the knitting and now just need to get seaming and felting. I'm very excited to see how it all turns out.

We have bag

We have Leaves

And most important, we have roses
I made about 5 different roses. They are all yellow and orange but it varies between them how much of each color they posses. I should have time this week to felt a bit. Should be fun!

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

You wasted no time getting that bag done. It looks so cute, can't wait to see it all finished up.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

well? when are you gonna felt this thing? just kidding. snaps or sew on? (i vote for snaps)

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it. It's looking good. :)
-Anne; aemcdraw

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home