Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, July 15, 2005

What is this all about?


My friend Stacey pointed me in the direction of this blog where I came across this pattern. I promptly visited my LYS and bought the yarn above to make TWO of them. Ha.

The yarn is Cascade Pima Tencel. I used this before when I made Anouk and fell in love with how soft it is and how beautifully it knits up. It's a DK or light worsted weight and has a nice sheen. It's also not heavy once it's knit, which is a definite plus in any summer top. I may just have to cast on for one of these bad boys this weekend.

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous anmiryam said...

Wow, I haven't stopped by in a while (life gets in the way, dontcha know)and look at all you've been up to!

Can't wait to see the felted roses bag. I've loved that one since I saw it in the Winter VK, but haven't put it on the to do list, yet.

Have fun with the tivoli t-shirt!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Oh, so jealous! I just love the Cascade Pima Tencel yarn. So nice. That would make a great Tivoli. I do want to make it, but it might happen for next summer, not really sure just yet.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

I love that Tivoli pattern -- and that yarn is so yummy. You'll knit it up in a jiffy, I bet!

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous AmyB said...

what gorgeous yarn! I haven't worked with tencel yarns yet, but have fondled them plenty in the shops. :) The top you're planning will be great!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home