Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Must Have Sleeves

My friend! I feel like I haven't talked to you in AGES. Life gets so crazy at times...

I spent a fabulous weekend doing mostly nothing but knitting. Seriously, how much better could a weekend be? You could spend it knitting AND hanging out with knitting friends.

So, that's about tops for any weekend I can think of.

But wait, there's more...
I managed to finished the sleeves for my Must Have. Finally. I really wanted those needles for Rogue and while I know there are faster ways of getting them, I have to take my motivation where I can find it.


I would tell you that now I'm going to seam it up and pick up stitches for the button band. But that would be a LIE.

I happily took those needles and used them on Rogue. Right now I've got three size 7 circular needles tied up in that project (no you don't need anywhere close to that many but I'm all about the shortcut so I'm using them). Kangaroo pocket is done and I've started the body back up. Hope to think of taking pictures of it soon so I can show you.

I hope you are having a good week. Maybe we can talk more tomorrow. :D

6 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

yay for finishing the sleeves for Must Have!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

So. Cute.!!! Is that knitpicks, again? I'm gonna have to get me that pattern some day. You make such fun, cute stuff, Michelle. :)

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

again, the sleeves are beautiful. wanna do my blogging for awhile? i'm dreading the BIG post.

(what the heck are Cathi and I looking at?)

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Felicia said...

Your sleeves are to die for. I'm the same as you- if I have to do two of something, might as well have them both on the needles at the same time!

Gosh. I really, really, really want to hurry up and start knitting my Clan Aran. OH, wait- reality just hit me- I have to order it first, wait for the pattern to be written for my size, then get it!

Sigh. At least I can live through your blog. Can I have your knit life?

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Stacey said...

Those sleeves are gorgeous!! Someday...I want to make pretty cables just like Michelle. Since I have the pattern, I may just have to make one of those must haves too...but maybe in pink:)

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger duchessofgravity said...

beautiful! gosh i remember when you were just getting started on those or ahd just started them or osmething. beautiful i can't wait to see it!!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home