Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Must Have

I haven't posted about my Must Have (or at least I haven't posted a picture) in quite a while so I snapped one last night. Sorry it's so dark.

Now, what we have here is a pair of sleeves. They go so slow when you do them both at the same time but it is soooooooooo nice to know when I'm done I don't have another sleeve left to go. Plus I made some minor mistakes signatures in the moss stitch, but I made it on both of them, so they match.

5 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Kim said...

The must have is looking great and I love the idea of "signatures"; I'll have to remember that :) Happy knitting!

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

That's funny about the "signatures", but as you said, since it's on both of them, who will know. It's a "design element", hehe. The Must Have cardigan is looking very good as well. Do you only have the sleeves left to do?

Whatever happened to the finished Tivoli? Did you do in all the ends or ? Inquiring minds want to know . . .

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous AmyB said...

Wow! Looking great! Love those cables...

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous anmiryam said...

OMG, the Must Have! I think I know where my must have is. You're inspiring me, this project just leapt way up the list of potential vacation knits. FYI, it's looking wonderful, and it matches the socks your making. Way cool.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home