Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, August 18, 2005

One Down... One to go

We've got a sock over here!!

It turned out pretty nice though I'll have to get used to how loose it is around the back of my heel. I finished knitting this little guy on Friday, but had to use the kitchner stitch to finish up the toe. I stalled quite a while and finally braved it the other night. The second one is cast on (though I really want to start a different pair of socks).
Here's a close up of the toe. I really like how it looks.

5 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Nice sock! Where is the pattern from? (Did I miss it?) And you're so smart doing both sleeves at once. I must remember that.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Heather said...

It doesn't look loose around your ankle, it looks like it fits perfect and comfy for that matter! Maybe this is the answer to my own sock knitting woes (or lack there of) I don't knit socks because I usually don't enjoy socks that come up to my calves. Ankle socks to the resuce!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

the sock is looking good. It doesn't look too loose, but of course I will have to see it in person!

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous michaele said...

nice toe! I don't have the motivation for socks, but I am always in awe of people who do.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Kim said...

It looks great! Congrats on one down; now make sure you stay away from the dreaded second sock syndrome :) Happy knitting!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home