Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, August 15, 2005

Sigh

It's Monday again. Already. Where does the time go?

I had a lovely weekend, which started early as I had to take some of my time off before I stop accruing it. Friday, I spent the morning with Mr. Sittin', who didn't have to be to work until the afternoon. Then met my pals at A Knitted Peace. Very cute LYS here in the Denver area. I highly recommend stopping in there when you are in the neighborhood. I walked through the entire store at least three times and didn't find a single thing to buy. I'm sure I should feel proud of this (especially based on my previous post) but I found it discouraging and slightly depressing. No matter though.

The afternoon was spent in a crafty fashion at Denver Fabrics (I LOVE that store - dangerous stuff in there...) and JoAnn's.

The evening was topped off with an evening of knitterly fun at Peaberry Coffee (we used to meet at Lamars Donuts, but the Peaberry guys make us feel so welcome we moved over there). I worked on Rogue a bit. The photo below is a bit dated but you get the picture. I've gotten up to the kangaroo pocket, set it down, and haven't touched it since. It's not a race... It's not a race...


Saturday I cleaned. A lot. I hate cleaning.

Then we drove to Rifle, Colorado to spend some time with our dear friend Brian. It was a lot of fun and I hope we do it again soon. I got little to no knitting done since I was driving most of the time. I brought along the Must Have Cardigan. I guess the cabling in Rogue got me off my duff to get the Must Have done. That, and I need the needles for Rogue...

Hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend. Back to the drudgery!

5 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Joanne said...

Thanks for the heads-up about JoAnn's. I'll have to drop in after work. I'm glad that Rogue isn't a race because you're ahead of me!!

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Stacey said...

Oh, but I thought that it was a race!:) Umm...if it is, then Jenifer is definitely winning. She's already finished the pocket!!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Oh, nice!! I can't wait to see this colorway in person! It's going to be so great ... (P.S., it really isn't a race, I can't help it if I'm totally compulsive!). :)

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Micky said...

No it isn't a race. It does look nice so far though.
:)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

It *IS* a race. One I'm glad not to win. B/c if I won, I'd have tons of mistakes in mine. However, I am jealous of how much Jenifer has finished.

Did you finish Must Have?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home