Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Updates

Since the camera is on vacation with DH, I will have to describe what I've been up to.

First, visualize the ankle sock I finished a few weeks ago. Now, visualize a second one that looks almost exactly the same. Perfect. Now you see the pair of socks I finished up on Sunday afternoon. I wore them all evening and they kept my toes nice and warm. I did discover that I need a pedicure though. My heels are a bit scratchy and pulled at the socks a little bit when I took them off. (You don't need to visualize that part...)

K. Next, visualize Tivoli. With no loose or hanging ends (should be easy since the picture I posted didn't show off all. those.blasted.ends). I might just have to wear that soon.

Finally, this one is a bit tougher. Visualize the flower basket bag (dark espresso brown background with a heathered light light tan lattice) with flowers on it (in orange and yellow, with some variegation). Visualize some lovely brown handles. Got it? Ok.

Now you've seen everything I've been up to over the weekend. I feel pretty good about getting most of those finished up. They've been sitting around whining at me about how close they are to being completed and would I please put Rogue down long enough to get them finished... GOSH.

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Teehee-hee, everything looks great! I love it all! Glad you finished up some things. Makes you feel better, right? Now you can wear Tivoli, yay!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Good for you--finishing things! My poor hooded T has been cast aside for Rogue and my charity knitting and the sad thing is it's sooooo close to being finished.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow, that visualization activity worked! They're beautiful!! (Though I really do want to see your Tivoli in person one day.)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home