Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

True Blue

In true blue style I've agreed that Tuesdays are for knitalongs.

So where am I on all these Knit-a-longs I now find myself a member of?

Rogue - I haven't picked up Rogue since before my vacation. She still looks like this.


Must Have Cardigan - Making some real progress here. I want to get her done this week if possible. I still need to find the perfect buttons. Anyone have suggestions for a fab button shop?














Fall Cables - Haven't had any time for this either. I've gotten a few rows done but no picture. I'll do better next week. Swear.

6 Sox - I've finished three repeats on the cuff of my first sock (no picture - I need to plan this better...)



Another Weasley - I love the idea of the bookscarf but I just can't make myself work on it. I'm sure I'll get the "fever" for it sometime. I have decided instead to make a HiP and ordered some Peruvian Collection Highland Wool from Elann yesterday to make it with. Yippie.


Scarf Style - Vintage Velvet is coming along very nicely. (you'll have to take my word for it... no picture.)

Wrap Style - I visited my LYS today and found out that the yarn she ordered is in! Hooray, something else I don't have the time to make but will anyway. I am actually very excited about making this and am looking forward to getting my kit (she didn't have them "kitted" yet so I still haven't see all the colors she picked out).






Weekend Getaway - I got my yarn last week and thought about casting on this last weekend but decided that I've got enough going and I MUST finish at least one thing before starting this. We shall see if my resolve lasts though...

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Wanda said...

You've got a bunch of projects going on! I hope you get the Must Have finished soon. That will be so nice to have once finished. No suggestios on a button shop, although you could certainly try D'Leas in Cherry Creek North or Denver Fabrics, just a thought.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Button ideas ... you know, I think Joann has a pretty good selection. What are you looking for?? There's some cool things you can do with polymer clay to make them look like wood or stone or ivory ... I'll have to tell you about it next time I see you if you're interested. Otherwise, maybe a gigundo store like Denver Fabrics. (Wanda already said that.)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Cathi said...

I have to third the Denver Fabrics idea....:)

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous anmiryam said...

No good ideas on buttons, but PA would be a long way to come anyway! Glad to see I'm not alone in the too many knit alongs, not enough time boat.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home