Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Brownand

One of my dear friends has insipired me to try the brioche caplet from the oh-so-fab Wrap Style. So of course I had to order some more yarn.

We have brownand blue. MMMmmmm. I like it. I like it a lot.

I also ordered a couple of color cards for the Andean Silk and the Wool of the Andes. I almost ordered all the color cards they had but decided that I'd hold off on the others until I get closer to needing some of that particular yarn. They keep adding new colors. I don't want an outdated card by the time I want to order the yarn.

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

I really like the brownand blue. Very pretty. Which one are you making again?

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

brownand purple maybe too, but brownand blue is by far my favorite. screw them brownand pink ladies! more blue for us!! (hmm. brownand mintish green?)

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

and oh! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (evil evil cackle). You AND Wanda have fallen prey to the scarf exchange. Let's get the others to join too.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Good point on the color cards ... I just ordered about 5 of them, and I might have thought of that. Can't wait to see the brioche capelet!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home