Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, October 21, 2005

Michelle needs...

According to Google Michelle needs... (I only kept the ones I liked. THere appear to be a lot of Michelle's out there that need help.)

her own Reality Show.
to visit one of those awful liberal indoctrination camps known as art museums.
to move on with someone else since Tony's no longer around.
a family that can love her for the young person that she is.
to extend her arm parallel to the ground.
more to compete with the big boys.
to make another Gospel Album!
to run reports where Org 23450 is not the Project (Responsible).
another job so I can clear my conscience for possibly messing up her career.
to do cell counts, explore and do some reading.
every advantage possible to attain this goal.

The second one made me laugh out loud. I love art.

Personally though, I think Michelle needs a brand new bag. Now to narrow the selection down to one...

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Hehe, those are pretty funny!

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Joanne said...

Isn't it fun to find out what "... needs"?

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Good ones! And I remember seeing your cotton on that sweater and thinking it's so yummy. Grrr ... now I have to restrain myself using something sturdier than usual. :) Have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home