Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

T4KAL

Tuesday again. Here are the updates from last week. If I don't mention it, I didn't work on it, and am probably trying to forget that it's on the list. Ha.

HiP is coming along very nicely. I'm nearly finished with the first skein of burgundy (so I'm halfway there right?). It's curling up pretty badly but I'm sure a good blocking will deal with it enough to keep me happy.

Amble is getting on my nerves. I'm determined to finish this sock but think it might be a little while before I try the second. I switched to a magic circle technique last night and am feeling quite a bit more comfortable with it. We'll see.

On a side note - First snowfall of the season was yesterday. Wow.



Doing it up big this year.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Glaistig said...

Wow!! I'm jealous. Louisville got zero snow. You gotta love crazy Colorado weather :)

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Man, we didn't get any snow at all! (As carla noted.) I was wondering what was up with all the school closures (I thought they were just being wimps). Nice progress!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Tess said...

Snow? Wow we are still in 80 degree weather in TX.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home