Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

T4KAL

Wow. Lots to report this time. I don't think I had much more time to knit last week but it sure seems that way right now.

Rogue Along
Rogue is moving really quick for now. I got the front done over this last week. Maybe it's not going all that fast but I have more to talk about than "I finished another inch or so" which is how the body tends to feel.


Must Have
Still no knitting progress here but I did buy my buttons. I love em.

6 Sox
Amble is coming along. I make myself knit 5 rows every time I pick it up. That seems to be working pretty well. I am very happy about the change in needles. It's much easier this time around.

Another Weasley
Finished up HiP Sunday (see yesterday's post). Brilliant!

Scarf Style
Vintage Velvet is coming along. I've passed the halfway mark (on ball 4 of 5). It's still just as difficult to photograph as ever but I'll share one anyway. Maybe your monitor is better than the crummy one I'm looking at. *wink*

Weekend Satchel
And finally, we have a stunning photo of the weekend satchel progress. It'll look just like this, only bigger, for quite some time so I doubt you'll see much of this guy till I start the front where at least there are some blobs of color to add some interest. Makes for great "intense movie" knitting though.

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

You're making great progress on the knitting. Rogue is looking good, soon you will be finished. I love the Vintage Velvet, so pretty and so touchable!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Yay to you .. I might just need a Tuesday push to update myself (later tonight maybe?). Your Rogue is looking great! I'm on hood island, if that's possible. It just seems to be taking forever. I love your buttons for the Must Have, too.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Your Rogue looks great--Jen is right the hood does seem to take forever(but it's the best part in my opinion). I just love that "must-have" cardigan--it's so pretty and that button is perfect. You've got quite a few things going. I like the T4KAL idea--I may have to steal that(although maybe not weekly) :) Happy knitting and hope to see you Friday!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home