Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Belated Posting

I got a few gifts after my birthday and have neglected to post about them (please don't equate my lack of posting to my disliking them because I LOVE them).

I have looked through this book at least a dozen times now. Every time I pick it up I see the fear in Mr. Sittin's eyes that I'm about to add another hobby to the list...

The stitch markers are TOO cute. Here's a close up so you can see the sequence. They tell a little story.

Thank you thank you thank you. Mwah.

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Happy belated Birthday! Those stitch markers are just too cute.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Ooh ... is that from the Denyse Schmidt note card section? I'm having a hard time jumpstarting the quilting side of my craftiness, but I greatly admire her work. :) The stitchmarkers are too cute as well.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home