Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, November 04, 2005

Gooooouhoooood Morning!

I finally feel caught up on sleep. It's Friday. It's going to be a good day (I decided this early this morning and thus far it's proven true).

There hasn't been a ton of knitting going on lately. I guess the blahs have figured out where I live. I did manage to get around to blocking my Must Have.


I also got the button band picked up and knitted on. I love the band but there are a couple of places that need some "repair". I'll have to expound on that some other time since I don't have any good pictures of the problem areas.

Can I just say one more time how much I LOVE The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques by Nancie M. Wiseman? Great instruction.

Hope everyone else has a good day too. And a lovely weekend of course.

7 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Jeni said...

OH I am so glad you posted that book name, I saw Cynthia have it at that knit night and I never got the name of it. Have a great weekend.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

And soon there will be a Must-Have! yay!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

Oops, I forgot to mention that you've been tagged!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Yay for you ... and happy weekend as well. :)

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Joanne said...

The sweater is looking good. I'm looking forward to seeing it "in person" ... maybe at Peaberry's next Friday? Have a good weekend and I hope you get some knitting time in.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

that finishing book is a must have!! :) the sweater looks terrific, but I can't wait for Touch Me/Vintage Velvet on Tues. Was great hanging out as usual... when r u gonna post about YOUR yarn indiscretions?

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Mo said...

Hi,

What is the name of the pattern for your lovely sweater?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home