Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pockets full of Ribs

I haven't posted pictures of the Ribby Cardi in quite a while. I only work on it when I'm out with the grrls but am finding it to be a very quick knit. That or I've been out with the grrls alot lately...

This is the back and front left panel of the cardi. I'll be starting the right panel Friday. The back looks like it'll fit fine but the front seems a bit small. I haven't read through the whole pattern yet but I think all I'm going to do is pick up stitches for an I-cord band so it's not going to get alot of extra width. I'm very pleased with it so far though.

I've also been working alot on the Pocket Dreams baby blankie. It's addicting. You switch colors every round and I find myself saying "Just one more round..." often.

It's perfect non-thinking knitting. Increases every other round and switching colors is really all there is to think about. Plain stockinette rocks! I can't wait to make the little teddy bear though. I haven't decided which color to use. I'm leaning toward the bright pink or I have a white that is color speckled that would be cute. Doesn't really matter right now but I need to control that thought before I end up making five of the little buggers.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

I love that Pocket blanket. It is so cute! And the Ribby Cardi is coming along so quickly. Just think, you'll soon be done at this rate. Will you be at Borders on Saturday?

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Cute cute! Love the pocket. I'm sort of thinking of making a Ribby now ...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home