Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sweet Dreams

I need a new project on the needles like I need a hole in my head. But don't let me convince you that that stopped me in any way.


I've been hankerin' for some baby afghan knitting lately. I think it has more with my desire to use up the Huge amount of stash I have left after I finished the rock-a-bye baby blanket. I need that space for other stuff. And someone I'm related to is destined to have a child at some point. No harm in being prepared.


3 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

umm...i have a baby shower to go to on Saturday, want to donate? :) see you friday!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

That's funny that you are knitting a baby blanket for a baby that you don't even know about!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

Awww, that's going to be so cute. You certainly are prepared!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home