Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Everything

I've been knitting like crazy trying to get that WIP list down to something a bit more reasonable. Or at least to get some of the things that have been languishing off the needles so they quit nagging me. And husbands complain about how much their wives nag. They should hear what an unfinished sock has to say...

Speaking of socks. I did work on Amble a bit. In fact, I've finally finished the cuff and started the heel flap last night.



Peacocks Pride scarf for the ISE is coming along nicely. I'd have to guess that I'm about halfway finished at this point though it's hard to tell in this photo.



And Hot Lava is making marginal progress. Apparently I've never blogged about this one before, as my dear friends brought to my attention the other evening.


Podcast news - The NPR:Story of the Day today was about crafters. It was kinda neat.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Chris said...

It's always nice to find someone who's in the same WIP boat that I am...

Thanks for the link to the NPR podcast - I'll have to check it out!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Yay for making progress! Always a good thing. Was there any stash enhancement from AKP yesterday?

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Umm..I can answer Wanda with a resounding NO, she wasn't there. BUT... will we see you on Saturday? last chance before the KAL starts!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

PS -- Caught that NPR live yesterday! That was cool.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home