Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Jazz

The Jazz It Up scarf is coming along quite nicely. I love the pattern. Unfortunatly, yesterday I had to rip out all of the fair isle I had gotten through as I missed the key line that included increasing by 5 stitches. I didn't notice until I got up to the lions (or whatever they are) and tried to figure out why the last one wouldn't fit on my scarf. I'm actually very happy that I restarted it as I was knitting much tighter when I first started the fair isle and it's coming out much nicer this time.


After ripping everything out, starting at our neat pink ridge I managed to get through a couple of sections. Really fun stuff!!

Speaking of jazz... Have you heard of the Lascivious Biddies? I LOVE these guys. I first heard them on the Cast-on podcast (also a really neat listen) and have since become nearly obsessed with them.

5 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

i love it! how did you decide on colors? see u tomorrow.

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Stacey said...

Thanks for the head's up about about the Cast-on podcast. I haven't heard of that one before! Your Jazz fair isle looks great. Don't feel too bad about ripping, I had to rip out part of my Charlotte today. Yikes! Ifinally got it figured out though!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

I hadn't heard that one before. Thanks for the link! Your Jazz is looking great ... and ripping is so a part of the knitting lifestyle, isn't it??

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Cathi said...

Looks good! :)

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

I love the colors for Jazz and the fair isle part looks great. I love it all!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home