Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sweet Dreams

Pocket Dreams is done. I "blocked" her the other day. I say "blocked" because I don't try all that hard with acrylic yarns. Wool, yes. Wool is a whole two day experience around here (I prefer to dunk my wools so it takes a day or so to dry) but acrylic just gets pinned out and steamed.


She's all folded up with the cute little bear in the pocket. Now she's packed away in the closet waiting on one of my sisters to get preggers.

The bear pattern is ok. I've seen better but it looks cute enough. I didn't like how much the yarn spread out when I was filling it. Maybe I overstuffed it or maybe it was the yarn (personally, I'm blaming the yarn).

I'll get that WIP list down to under 10 yet. Ha.

4 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow ... I'm so impressed, Michelle! Great job on finishing something for a baby before a sister is even pregnant, much less when the baby is already 3 mos old (my usual timeline!). :) So, Cathi divulged to me that you made a recent knitpicks order ... tell me what you got, I'm dying to know. Happy New Year!

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Joanne said...

How cute. Three cheers for whipping the WIPs into line. I NEED to do that, too. At least, by joining Kim's stashalong, I have a better chance. So, what's next? A new purchase from Knit Picks? Details... we want details!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

What? a knitpicks order too?
blankie and teddy are totally cute!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

You have more than one sister? Or is that SILs=sisters? The blanket is ever so cute and that was a good stashbuster, too, right?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home