Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You've Got Mail

My mailbox is finished!! It turned out pretty cute. Even DH had some great ideas that I used to get her done. I couldn't figure out how to get it to keep it's shape so he built me a frame out of metal. I crocheted around it and then attached it to the front. The flag was made out of plastic canvas. Glad it's done!

Here's a close up of the front

I wish the "US Mail" showed up a bit better but I know it's there.

6 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Glaistig said...

That mailbox is so adorable! Aww, hubbies make the best craft helpers (sometimes).

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

Such a great idea for your class and glad Mr. Sittin' had some suggestions for you. He's quite the helpful one.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous michaele said...

very cute!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

That's awesome! I love it!!!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

how freakin' cute is your mailbox? i can see you and Mr. Sittin' using it to write notes to each other. Awwww....

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous AmyB said...

LOVE the mailbox-- it is just too cute and so creative... if you don't get an A++, your instructor's a big loser. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home