Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, January 09, 2006

Afghan

I made some good progress on the afghan for my sister over this weekend. The rows are long but varied enough to keep my attention easily. I'm working all seven squares on the first row at the same time. There are advantages and disadvantages to this, of course but I'm pretty happy with the decision. Here are some almost decent pictures of the three different patterns in the first row. I'm just over halfway done with this row of squres.



5 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Are you working them connected together, as if they were a strip rather than squares?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

It looks like you're holding a couple of yarns together, and then working intarsia? Wow - you must really hate seaming!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

colors are so pretty! i imagine that this project will not be making any appearances at knit nights, unless you host one... but i can't wait to see it in person.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Brianne said...

I love the colors. They are so warm and blend so well together!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

The colors look great together and the pattern looks really nice.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home