Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hot Lava

As opposed to cold lava...

My local girls have been asking me about Hot Lava a lot lately. Apparently I haven't been good about blogging about it at all and it's been on my list so long now I keep forgetting to share any news about it. The fact that I have no news to share is beside the point, right?

Since my progress has been so slow on it...

I thought I'd share some sightings in Blogland I've come across so you can see how fabulous it is going to be one day.

Dirty Purls finished hers the other day. I love the yarn she used.
GrrLeigh Knits finished a couple of months ago. Check out the luscious grape colorway on hers. Just gorgeous!
Bogie found a great funky button for hers.
And the first finished one I saw and inspiration for making one came from Superstarra-ville. Her's is just lovely.

I'm positive there are more finished ones out there. There is even a Hot Lava knit along. Now just to get it finished...

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger heatherfeather said...

here's mine! i loved knitting it, but wish i had paid more attention to the row gauge... because the back on mine is wide, and i have to cuff the sleeves 4 inches to make them fingertip length...

i may reknit it, and also do the bolero for about 3 more inches... but i may not. it's a mystery.

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Wanda said...

Yep, this is definitely one you didn't blog about, you secret knitter you, or is that just Jenifer?! :-) I love the color you chose for it and the pattern looks really neat.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Oh, I'm going to make one for sure! I think I'm going to use my handspun pink yarn for that, I think I'll get gauge and have enough yarn! :) Did you see Jennifer's (Craftylilly)? It turned out nice, but there was something she didn't like about it, and she used Lamb's Pride Bulky. See you tonight hopefully!

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Leigh said...

Hey, thanks for the shoutout! Yours looks to be comin' along quite nicely. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Leigh

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home