Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Playing Along

I noticed this morning how darned many "Alongs" I belong to. It's getting a little nuts over there on the sidebar. I've decided to remove a couple of them as I either decided not to do the project that would have been part of the along (Fall is for Cables) or because I could be a member for the next few years (Scarf Style and Wrap Style Alongs). This leaves only the ones I'm activly working toward and posting on. Nice little clean up for the new year. Now just to finish the projects I'm working on for them. The Tote Along is actually finished but I'll have to share that with you tomorrow. For now, Happy Knitting!

4 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow, did you make that Berroco tote already? You -alonger, you. :)

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

I'm joining the Tote A Long soon. AFTER I finish Spork.
will you be there on Friday?

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Maybe the sidebar cleanup got out of hand? All I can see is your "About Me," Bloglines button, and Blogger button...

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

It's good to clean up the -along list. I try to keep my clear, although I was tempted to join the Scarf Style one, but didn't know when I would get to it, so I just decided not to.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home