Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, January 13, 2006

SEX

No, not today. We went on the 31st (since it was the last day we could) and I must say I was proud of myself for my restraint. That is, until we got to String - our last stop of the day.

I've become quite enamored with the Ene's Scarf that Cyn is working on (check it out if you haven't see it yet, just gorgeous work) so I caved in a bought some Helen's Lace in the Vera colorway to make one too.


And I got two skeins of Koigu for the Latifa scarf.

Considering my "record" I think I did quite well. And really, how could I pass on such lovely items when I knew starting the next day I would be cut off for quite a while.

Well, off to work on that afghan. Happy Knitting!

4 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Chris said...

My first thought when I saw your post title was "wow, she sure didn't make it that far into Stashalong!" ;)

That Helen's Lace is amazing. It's on my list of April...

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

I loved that Helen's Lace so much ... I came *this close* to ordering some along with my other goodies, as it was also 20% off ... but it was *still* $40.00 so I reigned myself in. Can't wait to see it knit up! Your latifa as well!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

how long do u think jenifer's resolve will last? (not that we can point fingers, huh?) i can't wait to see ene in the vera colorway!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Now I want some Helen's Lace. That is beautiful stuff. You and Cynthia are making me jealous :) Just popping through on Stashalong patrol.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home