Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, January 27, 2006

Thank you

Many, many thanks to everyone that left me a note. I didn't even know that many people read my blog. Thanks for some of the great advice you've already given too. Feel free to keep it up. I have a feeling I'll be needing it as the months progress.

As I have a complete lack of anything knitting related to post about I'm joining the meme bandwagon.

4 jobs you have had:
Computer security administator
Receptionist/Front Desk Administration
Revenue Assurance at a Hospice
Checker at Kmart

4 movies you could watch over and over:
All three Lord of the Rings
All three Indiana Jones
Mulan
Tombstone

4 TV shows you love to watch:
I don't really watch TV, but we are Netflixing Alias right now. CSI is on the list too.

4 places you have been on vacation:
Venice, Italy
Pensacola, Florida
All over Germany
Knoxville, Tennessee

4 websites you visit daily:
Bloglines
theKnot.com
CNN.com
iTunes (for my podcasts - NPR, Democracy Now, Slate, Gartner Voice, Cast On, Knitcast, and Chub Creek to name a few)

4 of your favorite foods:
Popcorn
Macaroni and Cheese (Kraft with the fake power cheese - YUM)
Sorbet (raspberry and lemon are my favorite)
Peanutbutter M&Ms

4 places you would rather be right now:
Knitting with a glass of wine on a hill overlooking a vineyard (California or Italy, either would be fine at the moment)
Knitting with a daquri by a pool or at the beach
Knitting with just about any drink as long as the view is fabulous
Knitting at Borders with my friend (which I'm going to be late for if I don't stop here for now...)

4 bloggers you are tagging:
Want it? Go for it!

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Your four places list sounds excellent to me! Heh, I have nothing for today, either, so I'm going to do all the memes I've been tagged with over the past 2 weeks. :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Netflix is the best. That way, you can watch them all at once and don't have to wait.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

I hope you had fun at Tattered! See you tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home