Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, February 24, 2006

Sweet Surprise

I got such a sweet surprise yesterday when I checked the mail. This luscious scarf from my ISE pal!


DH drew you a heart because I love this scarf

It's so beautiful. I love the colors, pattern, and fiber (mmmmm.... alpaca...). Sarah included a ball band from the yarn so I got to see what it was. Unfortunately I left it at home this morning (though I wore the scarf to work).


Please ignore the goofy expression. I was mid sentence... Click for a close up of the scarf.

I think the pattern is a Diagonal Rib Scarf. It's so lovely in this yarn. I almost made this same pattern not that long ago. One less scarf I need to make now. It's awesome. Thank you, Sarah!

6 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It's gorgeous! I bet it's toasty warm, too.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger fibersnob said...

Phew! I was terrified it was lost in the mail I sent it so long ago. Big sigh of relief going on here, I'm glad you like it because I enjoyed knitting it.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

It looks lovely on you!

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous michaele said...

love that yarn - what is it?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow, that is really beautiful! It's so much fun to see everyone's scarves ... I should have done this exchange! You'll definitely enjoy this.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

SO glad it didn't get eaten by the post office! very pretty, and oh so soft! are we gonna find out what the yarn is?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home