Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, March 20, 2006

Project Spectrum

I'm a little late on this bandwagon but I did finally manage to make it over to Lolly's blog to sign up for this fun little project. For some reason her blog is blocked to me from work. Bums.

I decided that because it's so late in March already I'd combine my March and April project into one. I also have a distinct lack of orange or yellow in my stash. Odd, since I happen to like those colors for the most part.

This wonderful stuff has been taunting me from the stash for quite some time. I bought it to make the Unbiased bag in one of the older Knitty issues. There is quite a bit of red and orange in the yarn and I'm very eager to get started on it. I want to finish up a couple of things first though.

I wish I could remember where I got it from. I do remember that they were selling it for a fabulous price. If I happen across the site again I'll be certain to post about it. I remember liking quite a few things they had for sale. It might be a good thing I lost that URL...

6 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Maybe your subconscious helped you lose that URL? :) Lovely yarn!

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Wanda said...

What a beautiful colorway! It might not be a bad idea that you forgot about that url.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Lolly said...

That is such lovely yarn! It will be so great knit up. Can't wait to see! Thanks for joining Project Spectrum - that is quite curious why you cannot access it at work, though...

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That looks like the recycled sari yarn, I don't know about other areas but it's in the LYS here. Not for cheap though. :(

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Stacey said...

I remember when you were talking about knitting up this bag months ago...I can't wait to see it. I'm torn over weather or not I really want you to find the url or not!:)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Marji said...

Yup, definitely looks like the recycled sari silk. Should make a gorgeous bag.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home