Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

That was fast...

I ordered three more skiens of Peace Fleece on Thursday of last week to finish my Rouge with (hopefully!) and got them in the mail yesterday. At least the suspense is over...

It's really hard to tell from the photo but there are some marked differences in the two dye lots. The new yarn doesn't have as many color flecks as the older one (and not such a variety of colors). Also, the base color is much more blue than my original (which has quite a bit of rust in it). I went ahead and cast on for a sleeve last night and am working two rows in the old and two in the new. I hope they are close enough to not stand out from the body. Keep your fingers crossed for me...

6 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

fingers are crossed, toes, eyes, and anything else that will cross. can't wait to see when I get back. good luck!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Fingers crossed! Good luck. I hate when that happens...

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Stacey said...

My fingers are crossed for you too! I can't wait to see it when I get back in town. I'm determined to re-cast on my Rogue soon! Maybe I'll bring it on our retreat?!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous michaele said...

you are very brave. my fingers are crossed!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger duchessofgravity said...

i'll jump on the wagn too. fingers and toes waiting in anticipation...hope it turns out ok!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Fingers are crossed in Louisville!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home